Contemporary,2 Story, Single Family - Dandridge, TN
Panoramic views of beautiful Douglas Lake, English Mountain and Mt LeConte in the Smoky Mountains of East Tn. All this and a 3,626 sq ft 2 story custom built home with 3 large bedrooms and 2.5 baths with the master bedroom on the main level. The large master bath includes a shower, large tub and walkin closet. The custom built kitchen includes oak cabinets with pantry, custom copper sink, island and custom bar with storage. Gas cook top, double wall ovens and all stainless steel appliances. This home also includes an oversized laundry and home office. The great room has a gas fireplace and the den has a wood burning stove. home has hardwood, tile and carpet floors, custom wood double pane windows with plantation shutters. The home has two 12 X 60 screened in porches that look out over the view and the large 14 X 40 in ground pool and patio. One 2 car garage and another 2 car garage with workshop. Gated entrance to the house. Also a boat dock and gazebo.
Carolyn Stanifer of United Realty Associates
View Phone Number
As seen in...
Homes & Land of The Smokies,
Vol. 34, Issue 05, Page 70.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Central Vacuum
- Trash Compactor
- Oven: Convection; Double
- Water: Filter; Softener
- Handicapped Access
- Roof: Metal
- Stories: 2.0
- Heating Fuel: Propane Gas
- Exterior Construction: Brick
- Garage: Detached
- Parking: 4 spaces
- Alarm System
- Ceiling Fan
- Floors: Carpet; Hardwood; Tile
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Property Type: Residential; Single Family Detached
- Breakfast Room
- Great Room
- Additional Areas: Bedroom; Bedroom; Bedroom; Den; Full Bath; Full Bath; Half Bath; Patio
- Laundry Room
Type of View
- Barbecue Area,None,Dandridge,Jefferson
- Dandridge,Jefferson,Barbecue Area,None
- Jefferson,Dandridge,None,Barbecue Area
- None,Barbecue Area,Jefferson,Dandridge